aeroTELEGRAPH is the leading online magazine for news and background information on air travel, the aviation industry and tourism in German-speaking countries with an extremely interesting target group. A competent editorial staff of experienced journalists reports from Monday to Sunday, 365 days a year about everything in the field of commercial aviation. The focus is on airlines, aircraft, airports, travel, business aviation, freight and industry.
The readers: At aeroTELEGRAPH decision-makers and employees of the aviation and travel industry as well as managers who travel a lot and private individuals who are fascinated by aviation and enjoy travelling.
- Airlines: 21 % – airlines (including alliances), service providers
- Airports/Industry: 24 % – airport operators, service providers, suppliers, air traffic control, manufacturers, logistics
- Tourism: 26 % – travel agencies, tourism destinations
- Other: 29% – private individuals, business traveller, holiday planner
The numbers: aeroTELEGRAPH is the market leader in Germany, Switzerland and Austria and the ideal advertising platform for your product and service in the fields of aviation, tourism and industry in the B2B segment as well as for your recruitment.
- Page Impressions: 8,2 million per month***
- Visits: 3,2 million per month***
- Unique Users: 1,1 million per month**
- Newsletter 10.600 subscribers (Monday-Friday)
- Social Media: 34.200 Facebook / 14.500 Instagram / 5200 Twitter / 5500 Xing
- Geography: 74 % Germany / 11 % Switzerland / 6 % Austria / 9 % ROW
- Target group: Young; high school education; strong interest in travel, luxury, electronics, cars, economy/finance, sports, culture/education
Daniel Straessle, our Head of Sales and Marketing, will be happy to advise you on the most suitable advertising options tailored to your needs.