Chair Airline AG is seeking for a
Manager Crew Planning (fulltime)
to join our dynamic team.
The Zurich based headquarters with over 140 employees in cabin, cockpit and office are working together to connect Zurich with vacation destinations around the Mediterranean. Take a seat and fly.
The Crew Planning Manager is responsible for preparation and administration of operational plans for the flight personnel (cabin + cockpit) operated with AIMS planning system which includes but is not limited to:
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Monthly planning of the crew duty roster including coordination of trainings and
- Ensuring compliance with all legal and contractual requirements, guidelines and
deadlines and in accordance to economic aspects.
- Preparation and management of the medium- and long-term demand planning
- Support of the team in absence- and monthly deployment planning
- Managing of crew positioning and accommodation
- Ad-Hoc analysis and optimization of crew scheduling
- Several years of relevant professional experience in the airline industry
- Strong affinity with numbers and analytical skills, quick comprehension
- Structured, responsible and accurate working
- High level of commitment and reliability
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Very good written and spoken German and English
- Applicable regulatory requirements regarding flight time limitations (ORO.FTL)
- Relevant sections of the operations manual regarding flight time limitations
- Fatigue management
In addition, you bring the desirable characteristics below:
- Being familiar with aviation management systems and human factor principles
- Several years of experience and deep knowledge with crew planning rostering
- Excellent organization and planning skills
This attractive but challenging position inside our organization offers you an international working environment with openness to new ideas by well-proven in practice. Creativeness leading to success within this role is welcoming. The competitive salary and fringe benefits build on candidates needs does roundup the position.
If you wish to apply for this Crew Planning Manager role, please apply ASAP or send your CV directly to email@example.com.