It’s worth changing! Helvetic Airways operates the 3rd youngest fleet in Europe. Work on the most modern regional aircraft the Embraer E2 with the environment-friendly engines of the manufacturer Pratt & Whitney.
Maintenance Planner 100 %
The Maintenance Planner is responsible to for the timely planning, controlling, and scheduling the necessary maintenance work and technical ground times (EASA Part CAMO). Furthermore the work has to prepared from the maintenance perspective, i.e. calculation/planning of manpower, hangar, tool/part availability (EASA Part 145) and handover to production.
The Tasks and responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Ensure that all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance work is planned accordingly and performed within the respective due dates, either from the OAMP, MEL or set by Part-145 or the engineering department.
- Monitoring of parts availability and material in alignment with the purchasing department and planning maintenance work accordingly
- Check/calculation of hangar, tool, manpower and part requirements of the tasks
- Development of economic solutions for special layovers due to technical reasons in close cooperation with the OCC, Maintenance Production and CAMO.
- Aircraft rotation control and independent release of maintenance reserves (Spare Aircrafts)
- Creation and control of layover schedules (long-term/operational)
- Check and recording of performed work in DFP/AMOS (backreporting)
- Point of contact for MCC (Maintenance Control Center), OCC (Operations Control Center) and CAMO/Engineering departments
- Monitoring of all work performed and external services
- Creation of work packages according to the AMOS maintenance forecast and preparation for Part-145 organisations
- Review of all completed maintenance work packages for completeness and correct AMOS work order bookings
- Completed training as a technician, preferably in mechanical engineering, or vocational training as an Aircraft mechanic or electrician with several years of professional experience.
- Extensive technical knowledge and several years of professional experience in the maintenance of aircraft in the MRO area
- System and technical knowledge of Embraer Aircrafts or comparable aircraft types
- Confident appearance, good contact and cooperation behaviour, distinct willingness to work independently and in a team
- Ability to prepare and present complex issues for decision-making, taking into account economic/technical aspects
- Analytical way of thinking
- Good written and spoken English language skills (technical English)
- Good knowledge of aviation legislation, especially EASA Part-CAMO & EASA Part-145
- Good AMOS knowledge is required
We are offering you
- Excellent infrastructure within own Helvetic Hangar located at Zurich Airport
- A competitive salary package
- Attractive travel benefits
- Attractive conditions with our partners
Imagine you want to be part of a motivated and dynamic team, working in an international and multicultural environment with open feedback and exchanging culture. In that case, you are invited to apply now.
Take your chance to take off with us personally and professionally. Apply via www.helvetic.com/career
More questions? The recruiting team is gladly there for you. +41 44 270 85 45.