YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
Would you like to become part of the world’s most international company in the world?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our DHL Air Team and become a
Ground Operations Expert!
DHL Air Austria GmbH (DHA) is a new cargo airline founded in 2021, a subsidiary of Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group. The prime focus of the airline is to support the EU network with a fleet of Boeing 757 aircraft. The airline will have its headquarters in Vienna, and maintain a crew base in Leipzig delivering our customer promise of Excellence. Simply Delivered
The Ground Operations Expert supports the Director Ground Operations in his duties and responsibilities. He/She is responsible for and actively supports the safe conduct of DHL Air (Austria) operations within the scope of Ground Operations and Security.
- Supports to facilitate, develop and document processes and procedures; evaluating solutions for business problems
- Carry out research projects, data analysis; ensure the production of reports and statistics as required by the management and play an active role in completion of essential performance monitoring and handling of regulatory information
- Coordinate manageable and relevant collection of ground operations performance data; present in accordance with requirements stemming from regulations, audits or internal settings
- Supports to administer and review of company standards, processes, procedures and workflow descriptions of Ground Operations department
- Communication & coordination with airlines, flight crews, DHL operations, airport authority etc. as far as in the scope of responsibilites
- Supports the Supervision of ramp/ aircraft services, planning of service checks
- University degree in Aviation/Transport business or 3 years working experience
- Dangerous Goods Cat6 training and Basic Aviation Security training
- German language on a native speaker level, proficient English knowledge, a third language
- Working knowledge of Aviation Industry, operational, commercial and/or legal. Good understanding of CAA’s roles, or other International Associations, IATA, ICAO etc.
- Deep understanding of the Austrian/ European legislative and regulatory framework and other statutory requirements (e.g. EASA, etc.).
- Flexibility, interpersonal skills, problem solving and decision making, effective communication
- Ability to take initiatives and to react efficiently in crisis situations (able to work under pressure)
- Service quality driven
- Career opportunities in a dynamic, international environment
- Open minded culture with start-up character
- Possibilities to create and contribute ideas in a newly founded company
- New, modern office at Vienna Airport with a cool view
- Meal opportunities and benefits (e.g. employee discounts in stores at Vienna Airport)
- We remunerate your performance with a minimum salary of 3.000 Euro gross per month (any allowances are compensated on top). We offer an overpayment in accordance with your previous work experience and qualifications.
Do you see a personal challenge in these versatile and responsible tasks? Then apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application!