YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
Would you like to become part of the world’s most international company in the world?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our DHL Air Team and become a
Ground Operations Expert!
DHL Air Austria GmbH (DHA) is a new cargo airline founded in 2021, a subsidiary of Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group. The prime focus of the airline is to support the EU network with a fleet of Boeing 757 aircraft. The airline will have its headquarters in Vienna, and maintain a crew base in Leipzig delivering our customer promise of Excellence. Simply Delivered
The Ground Operations Expert supports the Director Ground Operations and the Aviation Security Manager in their duties and responsibilities
He/She is responsible for and actively supports the safe conduct of DHL Air (Austria) operations within the scope of Ground Operations and Security
You report to the Director Ground Operations.
- Supports to facilitate, develop and document processes and procedures; evaluating solutions for business problems
- Carry out research projects, data analysis; ensure the production of reports and statistics as required by the management and play an active role in completion of essential performance monitoring and handling of regulatory information
- Coordinate manageable and relevant collection of ground operations performance data; present in accordance with requirements stemming from regulations, audits or internal settings
- Supports to administer and review of company standards, processes, procedures and workflow descriptions of Ground Operations department
- Communication & coordination with airlines, flight crews, DHL operations, airport authority etc. as far as in the scope of responsibilites
- Supports the Supervision of ramp/ aircraft services, planning of service checks
- University degree in Aviation/Transport business or 3 years working experience
- Dangerous Goods Cat6 training and Basic Aviation Security training
- German language on a native speaker level, proficient English knowledge, a third language
- Working knowledge of Aviation Industry, operational, commercial and/or legal. Good understanding of CAA’s roles, or other International Associations, IATA, ICAO etc.
- Deep understanding of the Austrian/ European legislative and regulatory framework and other statutory requirements (e.g. EASA, etc.).
- Flexibility, interpersonal skills, problem solving and decision making, effective communicationAbility to take initiatives and to react efficiently in crisis situations (able to work under pressure)
- Service quality driven
- Strong career support in an international environment
- Great culture and colleagues
- Multifarious benefit program
We remunerate your performance with a minimum salary of 2.600 Euro gross per month (any allowances are compensated on top). We offer an overpayment in accordance with your previous work experience and qualifications.
Do you see a personal challenge in these versatile and responsible tasks? Then apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application until October 15th, 2021.