Sparfell Luftfahrt GmbH, an Austrian Premium Private Jet Operator based at Vienna Airport, is looking for a
Flight Operations Officer (m/f)
- Worldwide Flight Planning and Flight Preparations considering Cost efficiency and Safety aspects
- Create, change and optimise Flight Documents
- Obtain Overflight and Landing Permissions
- Supporting and communicating with the Flight Crews on Ground and in-Flight
- Arrangement of Ground Handlings and all Services which are relevant for the Operation of a Flight
- Active Flight Watch
- Scheduling Crew Duties in the absence of the Crew Control Department
- Communication with various Authorities and Service Providers
- Flight Dispatcher Licence or previous Experience in an Operations Control Center.
- Willingness and ability to work in irregular Shifts, including Weekends and Holidays
- Stress resistance and ability to work independent
- Very good knowledge of the English language and good knowledge of German language
- Flexibility and Teamwork
- Communicative, friendly and dedicated personality
- Eligible to live and work in the EU
- A very modern work Environment
- An Attractive, competitive Remuneration
- Exciting Area of Responsibility
- Familiar working Atmosphere within a Dynamic Team
- Some additional Social Benefits
In case of interest for this Position, please send your Application in German or English, including your CV, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Minimum Salary for this Position is 36400€ gross / year + Allowance. A higher Payment is possible, depending on your Qualification and Experience.