Our employees are our most valuable asset and we are looking for people who share our passion.
Our business stands for safety, experience and efficiency in the business aviation industry.
Due to the constant growth of our aircraft fleet, we are looking permanently for new employees:
CAMO ENGINEER (f/m)
For full time employment, based in Schwechat / Austria
- technical assistance for several aircraft types
- composition and developing of aircraft maintenance and reliability programs
- identify all maintenance requirements and activities for the aircraft
- tracking of mandatory items and review manufacturer documentation
- preparing, scheduling and reviewing of maintenance activities
- direct communication with subcontracted companies and manufacturers
- administration of technical aircraft records
- onside support during aircraft maintenance
- HTL degree in Aeronautical engineering or equivalent is of advantage
- a work experience in a CAMO for Business Aircraft is of advantage
- Knowledge and training on airworthiness related legislations is of advantage
- be able to adapt the aviation safety and quality standards within the organization
- experience with aircraft maintenance tracking software CAMP is of advantage
- willingness to travel and further education
- fluent in written and spoken English language
A challenging position for a CAMO Engineer with an international young team.
Only candidates who meet our requirements are invited to send their application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org