We are a world leader specialized in the development of web-based security and quality management software for the aviation industry. From our headquarters in Vienna and a subsidiary in Bangkok, we operate worldwide and support well-known companies in creating a safe and productive work environment. Our international success and innovative solutions have been honored with the Born Global Champions Award and the Exporters Prize by the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber.
You are passionate about aviation and data analysis? You are ready for a new challenge and want to develop your individual skills in a dynamic team? Then you are right with us!
Flight Data Monitoring (FDM) Analyst
Part-time Employment (30h/week), Vienna
Start Date: as of February 2021
At our headquarters in Vienna, we are currently seeking an experienced part-time FDM analyst with an EU citizenship or a valid work permit for Austria.
You will work with our international customers (Airlines and Business Jet Operators) and support them in ensuring appropriate and optimized Flight Data Monitoring (FDM) using the comprehensive FDM software Aerobytes. This includes analyzing and investigating flight events, processing flight data, monitoring our automated processes, preparing statistical data output and performing data integrity checks, administering the software, setting up FDM events and event thresholds, as well as reporting results and correlating trends to our customers. Furthermore, you will train new customers in the use of the software so that they can actively work with the data provided.
- Operational and/or technical background in the aviation industry, preferably acquired by working in a flight operations or dispatch department
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Basic knowledge of computer science
- High attention to detail
- Analytical approach to data interpretation
- Knowledge in statistical analysis and preparation of graphical representation of data
- Customer oriented mindset
- Very good command of English and German (spoken and written)
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of SQL is an asset
- Pilot license or dispatcher license
- Knowledge of and work experience with the FDM software Aerobytes
- Experience in customer service
- Solution oriented with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Well-organized and able to manage multiple priorities at once
- Ability to communicate complex technical work to a non-technical audience
- Self-motivated personality
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Great communication skills and a sense of humor (we spend a lot of time together – laughing makes it a lot easier)
What you’ll gain from joining us
- Modern office in the city center near Schottentor (U2)
- Relaxed, friendly and inspiring working environment
- We are an international and diverse team
- Flexible working times
- Free coffee & fruits
- Team events
- Gross monthly salary of EUR 2.500,00 with willingness to overpay, depending on your qualification and previous experience.
Then we would like to get to know you! Please send your application (including CV and letter of motivation), stating your earliest possible starting date to email@example.com.
ASQS GmbH | Wasagasse 6/10, 1090 Wien | asqs.net