First Officer Astra SPX/G100 or Citation C550
Tyrol Air Ambulance – For almost 50 years now we are helping people all over the world in medical emergencies and bringing them home safely in our ambulance jets.
Come on board and take-off as:
Astra SPX/G100 or Citation C550
The successful candidate should possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Education: A-Levels or equivalent
- German language proficiency (or willingness to learn)
- Excellent aeronautical skills
- Team player and strong decision making skills
- Advanced computer skills
- EASA, ATPL or ATPL credit
- Valid Medical Class I
- English Proficiency level 4-6
- EU Work Permit
- Unrestricted and valid passport
- Existing type rating is of advantage
Additional qualification for applications as First Officer Astra SPX/G100:
Flight experience of minimum 1000 hours in total, minimum 500 hours IFR, minimum 300 hours MCC is required. A lower number of hours in the above categories may be acceptable depending on the performance demonstrated along the screening process. This may also be subjected to additional training prior type rating.
Annual salary will be based on the professional experience and qualifications of the successful candidate, starting at EUR 37,460 gross p.a., (excluding travel expenses).
You are interested? We look forward to receiving your application (CV and application letter) via email@example.com.