Established in 1969 ZIMEX AVIATION LTD. has continuously delivered specialized remote field operations in Africa, the Middle East and Asia. Based in Switzerland, the company holds a Swiss Air Operator Certificate, owns its Maintenance Repair Facility and an Aviation Training Organization. We operate and maintain our fleet of over 20 turboprop aircraft under European EASA Aviation Standards. Major petroleum industry companies, international humanitarian organizations, UN agencies and since 2016 the European express cargo feeding market count on the proven professionalism, vast aviation know-how, own spare parts logistics, excellent safety record and high dispatch reliability of ZIMEX AVIATION LTD.
For our finance team at the headquarter in Glattbrugg we are looking for an independent, reliable and hands-on
Financial Controller 100%
Yours tasks and responsibilities
- Provide comprehensive financial updates to management by evaluating, analysing, and reporting data from all parts of the operations
- Lead and co-ordinate the monthly closing process among all departments
- Timely preparation of the monthly MIS (Management Information System) including analysis and validation of data
- Lead and manage the year-end closing process and the preparation of the consolidated financial statements according to OR and IFRS-SME
- Guide the asset management process (PPE, Aircrafts, Engines, and Inventory) and ensure reconciliation of data throughout all systems
- Support the yearly planning / budgeting process
- Provide management support when required
- Prepare ad-hoc reports, analysis for management decision purposes
- Represent the finance function in dedicated projects in operations
- Support the corporate finance department in the day-to-day operations
- Continuous improvement of controlling and finance processes throughout the organization
- Further develop, implement, and maintain financial controls, reports, and guidelines
Required skills and qualifications
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in a similar role. Aviation industry experience a plus.
- Distinct analytical skills and the ability to work independently and frequently under pressure
- Proven experience with ERP-, / Accounting-Systems (preferably ABACUS)
- Excellent IT skills (Microsoft Excel/VBA)
- Fluent in German and English
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application by e-mail:
Zimex Aviation Ltd.