What is it like to work for Skyside…
With our organisation being big enough to cater for opportunities and challenges throughout anyone’s career path, we enjoy the flexibility of a lean structure with direct access to the decision takers, direct lines of communication and valuing personal relationships. We are waiting for you as our new
Dispatcher / Operations Controller
It is our people with their individual qualities and personalities who distinguish our organisation.
Recognising the importance of each team member, Skyside enjoys the loyalty of its many committed long-term employees who are the driving force behind the constant improvement of our processes and services.
We know that good ideas can come from anywhere. Open two-way communication and a combination of top-down and bottom-up management style are key factors within our organisation worldwide.
The company welcomes individuals worldwide who have the right attitude, motivation and drive to be entrusted with demanding tasks.
You are an experienced aviation professional? Talk to us and let us know about your talents! You have never been working in aviation? Knock on our door and find out how to step in!
What you will do at Skyside…
- You are responsible for the planning and monitoring of all flights operated by Skyside according to standards
- You coordinate the slot management in cooperation with the air traffic control as well as the European traffic flow management / CFMU
- You prepare all necessary documents for the cockpit crews, taking into account the legal basis for flight operations
- You support the flight crews in the flight preparation and inflight
- You are the contact person for the cockpit crew during the flight planning phase
- You are responsible for the optimization of flight planning
- You are responsible for the observance of the flight duty and rest times of the crews
- You prepare offers for charter flights
What we love…
- Open minded teamplayers
- Friendly voices and smiling faces
- People with ideas and goals
- A passion for our customers and our team
- Discretion and reliability
Your profile may include…
(but does not require)
- Completed training or aviation degree (Aviation management, Dispatcher or similar post in business aviation)
- Good experience in a Business Jet Operations environment, preferably in an Operations Control Center (OCC) or similar
- Knowledge of flight operations procedures, including flight planning, flight control, crew control, ATC flow management, traffic and overflight rights, aircraft ground handling, fueling, delay notifications
- Knowledge in legal regulations of aviation (e.g. EASA Regulations)
- Knowledge of standard IT skills (MS Office etc.) and IT systems such as PPS, LEON etc.
- German and English skills
- Unrestricted working permit for Austria
- Hybrid working is always an option for us
We enjoy working in our beautiful downtown Vienna office as much as working from home. The common goal is to have a fantastic team on a 24/7 roster in the future. Working from home at night is part of that.
- A modern office in the old capital of Austria
- Our offices are located in the 9th district of Vienna, in a beautiful old house, full with modern tools.
- We provide a free annual ticket for the Vienna trains and buses
- An individual unlimited working contract
- Benefit from your experience or
- Start a successful career in aviation with us
- Benefit from discounted travel options
Get in touch with us. Anytime. We are looking forward to meeting you soon!
Please send your application to: Arne Bierhals, Managing Director: email@example.com
A-1090 Vienna, Austria
+43 1 40231 8484