YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
Would you like to become part of the world’s most international company in the world?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our «DHL Air» team and become a
DHL Air Austria GmbH (DHA) is a new cargo airline founded in 2021, a subsidiary of Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group. The prime focus of the airline is to support the EU network with a fleet of Boeing 757 aircraft. The airline will have its headquarters in Vienna, and maintain a crew base in Leipzig delivering our customer promise of Excellence. Simply Delivered
You have the overall responsibility for short- and long term flight crew planning as to daily crew control, legal and efficient flight crew coverage and appropriate maintenance of published flight crew rosters with regard seasonal schedule, to ad-hoc operational changes and additional training of ground duty requirements.
You are in a regular contact with flight crew members in matters of roster changes and further coordination with other departments.
You report to the Manager Flight Operations Control/Crewing.
- You ensure legal and efficient flight crew coverage
- You monitor flight roster legality at all times
- You handle ad-hoc operational changes
- You track the completion of line training requirements for flight crew
- You review and reschedule flight crew rosters in case of flight crew qualification or other given crewing constraints
- You maintain published flight crew rosters
- You inform flight crew members of flight crew roster changes
- You participate in cross-functional projects
- You have a completed degree program or many years of relevant professional work experience, preferably in crew scheduling or in aviation, flight operations or a transport/travel industry sector
- You are familiar with applicable regulatory requirements
- You have a good knowledge in working with crewing software (AIMS, or other)
- You have excellent knowledge of English and German language
- You are able to work in a 24/7 shift pattern
- You are able to prioritize ad-hoc and make prompt decisions
- You are flexible to adapt in a dynamic environment
- You have a problem-solving capability
- Strong career support in an international environment
- Great culture and colleagues
- Multifarious benefit program
We remunerate your performance with a minimum salary of 2.300 Euro gross per month (any night allowances are compensated on top). We offer an overpayment in accordance with your previous work experience and qualifications.
Do you see a personal challenge in these versatile and responsible tasks? Then apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application until September 30th, 2021.