QCM design GmbH, an EASA Part 21J Design Organisation is looking for a
Certification Design Engineer
(Location PRAGUE or VIENNA)
with the technical competence in one or more of the following technical fields:
Avionics / Electrical Systems, Structures or Cabin Safety.
QCM design Gmbh has been operational as an EASA Part 21J DOA since 2013. We are looking for a motivated Certification Design Engineer to join our team at their earliest convenience.
As part of our DOA, certification and design of various changes to Aircraft and Rotorcraft are the focus. As an entry level position, the ideal candidate would have completed an apprenticeship or similar education and is interested in certification of changes to aircraft, and as well be able to perform engineering activities related to the EASA certification process. Any candidate with experience within this field is also very welcome to apply.
- Certification and development of changes to aircraft in accordance to EASA Part 21 (i.e. integration of Avionics Systems, Interior refurbishment modifications, Structural Changes)
- Preparing, researching, and drafting of engineering data for quotations
- Developing compliance documents in accordance to the DOA internal approved procedures
- Communication with POA/Part 145 Organisations during ongoing projects
Qualifications and Terms
- Graduated from a technical school, apprenticeship or equivalent (i.e. Austrian HTL or FH, Czech CVUT)
- Experience in an EASA Part 21J design organization, or equivalent of advantage
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications
- Familiar with CAD systems (preferably with Solid Edge) and methods of design (Wiring Diagrams) is a plus
- High level of English communication skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to work both independently and as part of an international team
- Willingness to travel and work on-site
One of the most important abilities we are looking for in a candidate is being proactive and taking initiative.
This position offers a competitive salary package. Depending on qualifications and experience, an overpayment is conceivable.
Please provide a motivation letter with an updated copy of your CV in PDF format and send it to: