CAMO Engineer Systems
Would you like to become part of the world’s most international company in the world?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our DHL Air Austria team and become a
CAMO Engineer Systems!
DHL Air (Austria) GmbH is a new cargo airline founded in 2021, and is a subsidiary of Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group. The prime focus of the airline is to operate for the EU network with a fleet of Boeing 757 aircraft. The headquarters of the airline is located in Vienna, main crew base is currently in Leipzig, delivering our customer promise of Excellence. Simply Delivered. During the course of a new project of adding four Boeing 767s to the existing fleet, we’re looking forward to expanding our staff in Vienna.
- Ensure compliance with EASA and ACG regulatory requirements and airworthiness directives
- Ensure the right fleet configuration by managing embodiment of Service Bulletins, STCs, Service Letters and other improvements
- Technical and program lead of airframe system projects for both new development and modifications
- In-service problem investigation and rectification, system test, validation
- Ensure correct tracking of hard time components in AMOS/TRAX
- Detection and solving of recurrent problems on the airframe avionic system or components based on in-service reports and close liaison with Liaison Engineering
- Preparation of risk assessments to actively support the DHA Safety Management Systems for CAMO topics
- Preparation and participation in the regular Reliability Control Board (RCB) meetings
- Works independently on airframe system design and appropriated documentation
- Trouble shooting support of complex technical problems for the Part145 organization
- Act as primary point of contact for equipment suppliers
- Support and progress technical projects on the DHA B767 fleet
- Ensure regular joint reviews and improvement of the approved Maintenance Programs considering fleet reliability investigations, audit reports and review of base maintenance and component shop reports
- Support of safety and technical investigations and follow-up on internal and external audits
- Completed degree program (Aeronautical Engineering) and several years of relevant professional work experience or many years of relevant professional work experience as aerospace engineer
- Minimum 3 years of experience in aircraft or related equipment maintenance
- Very good knowledge of English and German
- Good knowledge of IT Tools (Windows 365)
- AMOS/TRAX knowledge highly desirable
- Ability to work in teams
- CAN DO and RIGHT FIRST-TIME attitude
- Systematic and analytical thinking
- Able to work under stress
- Motivated, flexible and reliable
- Capable of autonomous work
- High level of accuracy
- Career opportunities in a dynamic, international environment
- New, modern office at Vienna Airport with very good public transport connectivity
- Meal opportunities and benefits (e.g. employee discounts in stores at Vienna Airport, commute compensation, German lessons, weekly fresh fruit basket, corporate benefits )
- Salary in accordance with your previous work experience and qualifications; potential allowances are compensated on top.
Do you see a personal challenge in these versatile and responsible tasks? Then apply now!