As a Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation (CAMO), we bear particular responsibility for maintaining the airworthiness of each and every aircraft that we service. Essentially, we see to it that each aircraft has the appropriate legal documentation and that the maintenance programme developed by us and approved by the authorities is adhered to.
AAC is currently looking for an Aviation Engineer for Continuing Airworthiness Organisation who would be part of our team of talented dynamic people, who are bringing high quality services to the federal aviation market.
Camo Engineer (f/m)
based in Linz/Austria
- Provide oversight of contracted services in assessing technical publications, technical records management, supporting aircraft maintenance activities.
- Identify maintenance requirements and activities for supported customer fleet
- Scheduling and reviewing MX activities.
- Communication with manufactureers and contracted companies
- Administration of technical aircraft records.
- Supporting the competent authority at all relevant heeds.
- Relevant Aviation technical knowledge and experience, preferable in continuing Airworthiness Airmangement.
- Holder of Part 66 AML is preferable too, but not compulsory for this position.
- Ability to work precisely and selfresponsible ever under time and work load pressure.
- Fluent in written and spoken English language
- Young dynamic team
- On going training and personal development
- Monthly gross salary depending on experience, minimum EUR 35.000,00/ year
Please send you CV with application to:
AAC Austrian Aircraft Corporation
Österreichische Luftfahrtzeug GesmbH,
z.H. Herrn Kurt Traunfellner, Manager