Our company consists of a team of experts coming from aviation, system engineering and geo-data acquisition. This unique combination of know-how enables us to deliver innovative and flexible solutions customized for governments, police, military and many sectors of industry.
We see our strength in the customized consolidation of various airborne platforms and mission systems in order to optimize the human-machine interface. Our experts are ready to provide worldwide services and on site support.
Do you want to be part of this unique team, providing first class solutions worldwide? Apply now as we are enlarging our team by the position below and are looking forward to meet you.
BID & Proposal Manager
After a careful introduction and training phase by the head of this department you will face following responsibilities:
- Preparation of offers for aircraft / sensor systems – Turnkey Solutions
- Support and consultancy of Airborne Technologies worldwide sales team
- Answering customer enquiries and tenders
- Continuous updating of sales documents and price lists
- Constant exchange with Airborne Technologies suppliers and technical procurement of main components
- Interface between our customers, sales team, technical department and management
- Affinity to aviation and advanced electronic technologies
- Completed technical education (HTL, FH, university degree)
- Ability to analyse complex project requirements and client specific solutions
- Fluent in English, second foreign language beneficial
- Very good IT skills (MS Office Package)
- Willingness to occasionally travel abroad
- At least 2 to 3 years working experience desired but not mandatory
You can expect a challenging and responsible function in a dynamic company. Your completed and significant application documents including the earliest start date, a picture and your salary expectation can be sent per E-mail to email@example.com or in writing to our post address:
Airborne Technologies GmbH
Attn: Ms. Julia Piller
Viktor Lang Straße 8
2700 Wiener Neustadt