OPEN JOB POSITION
Our company is authorized under the terms of EASA Part-145. This means that we undergo continuous quality controls and comply with EASA-issued airworthiness directives concerning the maintenance of commercial and non-commercial aircraft.
AAC is currently looking for an
Avionic mechanic B2
who would be part of our team of talented dynamic people, who are bringing high quality services to the federal aviation market.
Job description, responsibilities and duties:
- Troubleshoot repairs and inspections on electronic equipment.
Perform and document all work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required.
- Perform all assigned tasks in a safe and timely manner
- Assist with electrical removals and installations
- Locations: Maintenance Center GRAZ and VÖSLAU
- Technical School or other substantiated equivalent
- Avionic work experience or substantiated equivalent experience
- You have an B2 Certification
- You have experience and licences
Monthly gross salary depending on experience, minimum EUR 45.000,00 / year
Please send you CV with application to:
AAC Austrian Aircraft Corporation
Österreichische Luftfahrtzeug GesmbH,
attn, to Mr. Herwig Bretterklieber, Manager